Hello, G’day, and welcome back Community. It’s been a hard couple of weeks is really scary considering the hiatus is coming up and we are not prepared for a extended period of time without the best show ever.
So here are our thoughts on episode 20 of the season 2.
- First of all Jacqui loved the Annie ‘the teacher’s so old’ joke, I didn’t get it
- Joel McHale was so attractive
- HA HA
- Abed was all over this episode - in a good way
- We ship Troy and Britta; he liked her so much in this episode and it was so cute
- Professor Professorson (cause we can’t remember his new name) when he said ‘we can’t all be writer’s’ and it shows Donald - classic.
- Pierce and Red Dragon Lady (yes that’s what we are reffering to her as) were so funny and we really hope she sticks around and becomes a recurring character. Their banter at the end was hilarious.
- Love the return of Annie being Jeff’s conscience
- It’s hard to be Jewish in Russia, yo!
Next week is the memory episode, GET EXCITED!